Sunday, July 20, 2008

My 20th Birthday!!

Today is my 20th birthday and my cousin Lindsey's 18th. We share the same birthday but are two years apart.

Anyways, it was a great day!!

The new pastor of my home church started today so we got to be there for that and I got to sing "Revelation Song" which was fun to lead b/c in IMPACT I only do BGVs for that song.

Mama, Joely, Maw-Maw, Patrick, Renee, and Rachel all came. It was fun and good to have some family there to worship with.

Then I got to spend some time with Maw Maw at the house before we went down to my Dad's restaurant for Lupper which is what I call lunch/supper.

It was a joint thing with me and Lindsey like we always do.

Then we went to see MAMMA MIA! and I LOVED IT!!

It was an awesome day. Here's a pic from the day!!

Enjoy!!

No comments: