Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Moving!!!!

I have decided to follow after the style of some of my friends and move to a new blogging site. I like to keep things fresh and new, and so that is part of my purpose in moving now.

The blog is going to be BRAND NEW. It is going to hopefully be refreshing from what "Just A Ride" has been.

The new name is going to be "Gray In Oz - The Adventures of a Guy in a Big Strange Place" It's going to hopefully be alot more open and honest than "Just A Ride" has been. I am going to keep "Take A Bow" and revamp my "Of the Week" series. I am not sure what I am going to do about "Caleb's Topics" since it only aired one episode because I didn't have time to do it. I started it at a bad time too. But the second season of "Take A Bow" will air on the new blog in a new format. It will begin and run the entire month of July. I am really excited about it!! It is going to be fun.

But in any case, this will be my last post on the "Just A Ride" blog. I have had two and half great years over here and am so excited about what is coming in the new place.

Be checking the new site as I am building it starting today. The address is

www.grayinoz.wordpress.com

I am going to leave you with a clip from Madea Goes to Jail The Movie b/c it comes out on DVD today and I am soooooo excited!!

Have a great week!!

No comments: