Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope that everyone is finding this post after having an awesome Christmas.  
I must say that mine has been pretty different this year.  Not really in a good way.  
I spent half of my break in the bed because of my tonsil surgery.  My little cousin Macey Belle helped out with my recovery a lot by keeping me company when she came over.  She is absolutely amazing!!  I have a BIG attachment to her because she was born just a couple of months before I left home for college.  So we kinda both began a new life.  It is also been a growing time.  She is growing physically into a beautiful girl and I have been growing spiritually in the Lord.  So I am very thankful for that today.
Back to Christmas...
It has been different this year because my brother and his fiancee went to New York this year to visit her dad so they were not here which was weird.  Then my Dad's sisters have been in a feud of sorts and are not speaking so it has kinda split the family down the middle.  So that was obviously different this year.  Going to my mom's family for Christmas Eve was the same as always though so I guess that is good.  But anyways.  It has just been me and Mama and Daddy today and they have been asleep almost all day.  So I've pretty much been alone for Christmas this year.
However in the midst of it all I am still very thankful that I am able to celebrate Christmas and that Christ came into this world so that not only I may have, but that you may have life as well.
I hope and pray that the rest of you have had an amazing Christmas and that the Lord will bless your New Year beyond what you could ever imagine!!
Merry Christmas!!!!
 

No comments: