Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

It's New Year's Day!! Hope that everyone had a great time on New Year's Eve. I am definitely excited about this year because I have alot of opportunities for some pretty awesome stuff later on in the year. But anyways right now I'm hanging out at my brother's before I have to go back to school tomorrow for work. He and his fiancee just returned from a week in New York for Christmas to visit her Dad. Go to his blog at mindofgraham.blogspot.com And then IMPACT will be singing this weekend. I'm really excited because we will be coming back together after not singing together for a month!! And we're singing at my church where I go to school so that is going to be alot of fun!!

But I hope that everyone else is also excited and looking forward to their new year. I know that God has many AMAZING plans for me this year and I hope that He does for you as well. It is truly incredible to me how far God has taken me in the past year and what I have been able to do and accomplish. I would not have been able to do it had I not had Him beside me every step of the way. So thank You LORD for that.

My prayer for whoever is reading this is that you will have a happy, safe, and blessed NEW YEAR!!!!

God Bless!!

No comments: