Sunday, May 25, 2008

NEW BLOG, NEW LAYOUT, NEW SHOW!!

So yesterday (Saturday) I finally taped the first episode of my show TAKE A BOW!!  It took some time to finally get it done, but it is in the can and it will debut here on the JUST A RIDE blog on Monday which will be Memorial Day.  I KNOW that everyone is off work that day so you better stop by and watch it and let me know what you think about it.  I'm glad that I will be off to spend some time resting!!

To celebrate the debut of the show I decided to change the layout of the blog.  It adds a bit more life to it which is what I want this blog to be about.  My life.  So hopefully everyone will enjoy it.

Friday night was my cousin Lindsey's graduation.  Below you will find a picture from her of all of us cousins!!  Enjoy and come back on Monday for the debut of TAKE A BOW.

See ya soon!!  And be careful on the road this weekend...

Caleb :):)

No comments: