Friday, October 3, 2008

New Season+New Layout=Update

Hey all,

Now that it is officially Fall I decided it was time for a new layout. Now I know that my layouts are always the standard ones from the Blogger list, but I am planning on having some special ones from outside sources pretty soon for some special occasions, so don't lost too much faithfulness in my creativity. haha

It has been way TOO long since I posted last and ALOT has been going on and changing in my life since then so...

A few updates on me,

IMPACT is out almost every weekend this semester. We are preparing for a Missions Trip to Uruguay in the Spring of 2009. It is gonna be awesome. We are also going into the studio the end of October to record a CD which is really exciting!!

I am no longer an employee at Integrity Music, which is kinda sad because I loved it there so much, but it wasn't working out with my schedule, so I had to leave.

I am still working in the CPA at the school, and I love it so much!!

School has been really stressful this week especially because I have had so much work to do!! I had a debate that I had to give in Geography on Global Immigration last night and we had a map test on South America.
Next Thursday we have our mid-term.
On Monday I have an Annotated Bibliography due for English that I haven't even started on yet.
Then the next Monday Oct 13 I have a 5 page paper due for my Worship Leadership class.

So I have a lot on my plate these days. As a result of all this I am not able to to TAKE A BOW for the time being which is a bummer, but...

I am planning for a special Halloween episode however, so all is not lost LOL

My braces and prep for my jaw surgery is still going on and progressing the best that it can. I am ready for it all to be over and done!!

Anyways, I am going to try to start keeping up with my blog a little more. It helps for me to calm down sometimes, when I can sit here and type out everything that is going on. SO be checking back for more frequent updates throughout the fall.

I'll leave ya with a pic of IMPACT when we were out on the road a couple of weeks ago.

See ya

Caleb :):)

Jillian and I
At the PIG!!
Jackie and I CrAzy
OUR GOD SAVES!!
Me, Steven, and Andrea (the two newbies)

No comments: