Monday, October 6, 2008

WORSHIP, MEREDITH TURNS 20, & Stuff

So last night IMPACT and the Worship Choir from school shared in an amazing night of worship at First Baptist North Mobile. It was such a great night!!
Then after words we all went out to O'Charley's for Meredith's 21st Birthday!! It was the best ever!!

What sucked was that Miles couldn't be there because his Dad is really sick. He has cancer and he was real sick this weekend so Miles and his sister had to make an unexpected trip home and couldn't make it to the party. Please pray for them!!


Then today something very "Monday " happened while I was getting ready for class.

I have this Converse shirt that I bought at Target that's white. I really like it but I don't wear it ver often. Well this morning I got up and I decided to wear it with a brown t-shirt underneath and khaki jeans with my brown, blue, pink, and white plaid "vans." I was all dressed and ready to leave but I still had to put my stuff in my bag for the day.

Well I sat down at my desk and picked up my bag and put it in my lap. I leaned over to pick some stuff off of the floor and put it in my bag. Everything was ready and then as I get up I look at my shirt and there is this big pink spot on it.

And I'm like "Where the heck did that come from?" Well after searching around I realized that my pink highlighter had been open in my bag and it had leaked through the material and when I leaned over to pick the stuff up off of the floor it got on my shirt.

So I called Steven to see if I could use his Tide To-Go pen b/c it was like 5 minutes til class started. But of course I couldn't find him so I just put it in the wash and was about 10 minutes late for class.

I finally heard from Steven, and he told me that the pen was on his TV in his room, so I got it and went over the spot like for 10 minutes while the shirt was still wet. Then I put it in the dryer praying that it the spot would be gone when I got it out. Went to lunch and choir, and then worked in the CPA for a little while.

I came back to my room about 2:30 and got it out of the dryer and PRAISE GOD THE SPOT WAS GONE!!!!

So even though I didn't get to wear the shirt today, at least the spot is gone and I can wear it another day this week!!

So that was my "Monday" story and now I will leave ya with some pics from last night!!

Enjoy!!

Caleb :):)
"Our God Saves"
Jillian & I
"The Lord Reigns"
UM Worship Choir
Libby & I (Party Planners - minus Miles) w/ Meredith
Meredith & Alli
21!!
Meredith & Jeremy
Jackie & Meredith
Isn't she lovely!!

No comments: