Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CRAZY CHRISTMAS CRAMMING!!!!

Every year my mom does all of her Christmas shopping at the last minute. Last week I was shopping ever day either getting things for me to give or I was with mom. So I was totally over it by the end of the week.

Then on the day before Christmas Eve EVERY year, she will remember like a million things that she has to do and get before Christmas Eve. So today we had to go shopping again.
Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE the hustle & bustle of Christmas, but I was over it before today and I didn't want to go back.

But I did, b/c Mama needed me and I couldn't let her down. So we went and it was a nightmare. The people at the mall were nuts. I got pushed twice by the crazy old ladies. I got run into like a million times walking through the place. It was just NUTS. But I guess it was fun overall.

So finally after all of the fighting with the people at the mall and me and Mama fighting with each other we got done and left.

We went by to see Maw-Maw for a little while then got groceries for tomorrow.

When we got home it was wrapping, cleaning, cooking, and now this. I am exhausted.

Tomorrow is Mama's side of the family Christmas at Joely's house. It is ALWAYS an experience so it should be fun :):)

Here's a pic from today.




Merry Christmas!!

Caleb :):)

No comments: